Here is the Complete LG W30 Pro Battery Draining Fast Issue Fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue on your Smartphone.
LG W30 Pro Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage
- 4050 mAh battery
- Triple (13MP 8MP 5MP) rear, 16MP selfie
- 6.21 inches Screen
- Dual, Nano-SIM (Hybrid Slot)
- Android v9.0 (Pie)
Common Reason why Battery Draining Issue arises in LG W30 Pro
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your LG W30 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause a high battery drain in your LG W30 Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code that might be using the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from a battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. Also, They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How To Fix LG W30 Pro Battery Draining Fast Problem?
Here are some Common Ways to Fix LG W30 Pro Battery Draining fast problem,
Using Low Power Mode in LG W30 Pro
Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issues. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate, and close background apps to give the best battery life.
Turning off connectivity options in LG W30 Pro
Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, and GPS drain battery in high amounts. So these should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
Switch off auto-brightness and short the screen timeout
The display is the biggest factory of a battery drain problem on your phone. So adjusting screen brightness and screen timeout is very necessary to save battery. Setting the brightness to a low level will provide more battery life as compared to auto-brightness. The precious battery life of your phone is wasted when you are not using the phone.
Performing Factory Reset in LG W30 Pro
Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files that must be removed. To reset your LG W30 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
Replace if Battery is old or damaged
If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
- LG W30 Pro Overheating Problem Fix [Complete Solution]
- LG W30 Pro Call Recorder for recording all calls automatically