Here is the Motorola Moto E32s Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Motorola Moto E32s
Processor: Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio G37
RAM: 3 GB, 4 GB
Storage: 64 GB
Display: 6.5 inches
Camera: Triple camera
Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
The smartphone consists of a triple-camera that consists of 16 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) while on the front there is a 16 MP. It runs on the Android 11 operating system. It comes 6.5 inches and the screen type is an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen that will give you an output of 720 x 1600 pixels. It is powered by 3 GB, 4 GB RAM, and 64 GB internal storage. Lastly, it is fueled by a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + a Fast charge of 18W.
What Is The Overheating Problem in Motorola Moto E32s?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Motorola Moto E32s.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Motorola Moto E32s
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Motorola Moto E32s are 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for a Long Period: Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Motorola Moto E32s has an extraordinary gaming performance. 3. Streaming Content: Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone. 4. Incorrect Settings: The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets. 5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your Motorola Moto E32s might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update. 6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Motorola Moto E32s. 7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Motorola Moto E32s Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Motorola Moto E32s by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Motorola Moto E32s: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Motorola Moto E32s and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Motorola Moto E32s.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Motorola Moto E32s may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Motorola Moto E32s. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.