Here is How you can fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Battery Draining issue. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is another flagship phone by Samsung which is specially designed for performance lovers.
- It comes with a display of 6.4-inch with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels.
- This device is powered by Octa-core chipset with a RAM of 8GB/12GB and storage of 128/512GB/1TB.
- When it comes to the camera it has 16MP + 12MP + 12MP for the rear and 10MP + 8MP as the selfie camera.
- Lastly, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is powered by a 4,100mAh battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.