Here is the Tecno Spark 9T Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Tecno Spark 9T
Processor: Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio G37
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 64 GB, 128 GB
Display: 6.6 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
Tecno Spark 9T comes with 6.6 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and 720 x 1600 pixels resolution. It packs a 13 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) + QVGA camera on the rear while 32 MP on the front. Lastly, if is fueled by Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. More information
What is the heating issue in Tecno Spark 9T?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Tecno Spark 9T.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Tecno Spark 9T
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Tecno Spark 9T are
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for a Long Period: Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Tecno Spark 9T has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content: Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings: Your phone settings can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps: Apps installed on your Tecno Spark 9T might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
6. Overclocking: Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Tecno Spark 9T. 7. Overcharging: If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Tecno Spark 9T Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Tecno Spark 9T by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Tecno Spark 9T: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Tecno Spark 9T and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Tecno Spark 9T.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Tecno Spark 9T may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which result in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Tecno Spark 9T. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.