Here is the Best Tecno Spark Go Plus Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Tecno Spark Go Plus
- Tecno Spark Go Plus comes with a 6.52-inch display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of the storage.
- The phone packs an 8MP camera at the rear and 8MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Tecno Spark Go Plus
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Tecno Spark Go Plus
- Truecaller is the best paid Tecno Spark Go Plus Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Tecno Spark Go Plus
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Tecno Spark Go Plus is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.