Here is the Complete Vivo iQoo Pro Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Vivo iQoo Pro
- Vivo iQoo Pro comes with a display of 6.41-inch with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels.
- The phone packs a triple rear camera of 48MP + 13MP + 2MP and 12MP camera at the front.
- Vivo iQoo Pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor with 8GB of RAM.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 with the battery capacity of 4500mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Vivo iQoo Pro
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Vivo iQoo Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Vivo iQoo Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Vivo iQoo Pro Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Vivo iQoo Pro Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Vivo iQoo Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Vivo iQoo Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery in high amounts. So these should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Switch off auto-brightness and short the screen timeout: Display is the biggest factory of a battery drain problem in your phone. So adjusting screen brightness and screen timeout is very necessary to save battery. Setting the brightness to the low level will provide more battery life as compared to auto-brightness. The precious battery life of your phone is wasted when you are not using the phone.
- Performing Factory Reset in Vivo iQoo Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Vivo iQoo Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
- Vivo iQoo Pro Overheating Problem [Complete Solution]
- Vivo iQoo Pro Call Recorder for recording all calls automatically