Here is the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Overheating Issue Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 comes with a 6.67 inches curved OLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The resolution of the screen is Full HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels with 386 PPI pixel density. It is packed with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM options while the internal storage option includes 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, and 1 TB. The smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Plus 5G processor and Adreno 660 GPU. The device supports an IP68 rated waterproof and dustproof chassis.
The device should run on Android 12 is pre-installed, which is overlaid with MIUI 12.5 to support full-screen gestures.
The smartphone will likely feature a triple camera of 100 MP with 100x digital zoom on the rear side while on the front, there should be a 20 MP camera for clicking selfies.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 is expected to be fueled with a 5000 mAh battery that supports 120W wired fast charging and 80W wireless fast charging. The device should come with connectivity features like Wi-Fi 6E, A-GPS, USB-C, and NFC.
What is The Overheating Problem in Xiaomi Mi Mix 4?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common Reasons for The Heating Issue in Xiaomi Mi Mix 4
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Xiaomi Mi Mix 4.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Xiaomi Mi Mix 4. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 Automatic Call Recorder [Free Download]
- Xiaomi Mi 10i Tips and Tricks, Hidden Features, How