Here is the complete guide to creating backups in your Windows laptop, just follow the steps provided on this page.
How To Create Backups in Dell laptop
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click System and Maintenance, and then click Back Up and Restore Center.
- Under Back up, files, or your entire computer, click Back up files.
If the User Account Control window appears, and you are prompted for an administrator password or a confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
- On Where do you want to save your backup? page, choose the location in which to save the backup. To do this, click either On a hard disk, CD, or DVD or On a network, and then specify the location.
If you select a hard disk, be sure to save the backup to an external drive such as a USB key or USB hard drive.
- Click Next.
- Which document types would you like to reinforce? page, snap to choose the checkboxes close to the sorts of documents that you need to back up and afterward click Next.How regularly would you like to make a reinforcement? page, leave the defaults as they are and click Save settings and start back up, to back up the records to the predefined location. The reinforcement will save the documents out of sight and may require a few minutes to finish. In the event that you determined a removable drive, Backup may incite you to enter an extra clear plate if more than one is needed to hold every one of your documents. Make certain to mark your circles altogether, (for example, “My Files Disk 1” and so on) so you can rapidly reestablish them later.
- Once the Backup Complete message appears, you are ready to proceed with the next step.