Here is the Complete Solution for Dell XPS 13 9365 Wi-Fi Issues such as not connecting to Wi-Fi, Disconnecting frequently and no connections are available problems.
Types of Wifi issues
There are two types of Wifi issues:
- Wifi not connecting
- Frequently Drop wireless connection
Common Symptoms of Wifi not connecting problem
- Not able to detect any Wifi signal or name/SSID
- Not able to connect any Wireless network
- An orange exclamation mark is appearing on the side of Wifi icon
If you are facing the issues listed above then follow the instructions provided below
Things to consider
- Get Close to the Router: If you are sitting far from the Wi-Fi router then the signals may be weaker so make sure to sit at a reasonable distance and try moving closer to the router.
- Get away from obstacles: Objects such as Metal and the concrete wall can block the Wi-Fi signals so make sure your Wi-Fi is kept in a central point with no blockage.
- Contact Router manufacturer or internet service provider: There may be any changes required in settings.
Instructions to fix Dell XPS 13 9365 Wifi Issues
- Confirm that Wifi of your device is turned on Flight mode is turned off.
- Confirm that the passwords entered are correct and Wifi is in range. You will not be able to browse the web with Low Wireless network.
Check if the problem is with your device or wireless network
- Check if you can connect your wireless network with devices other than your device such as family member’s smartphone. If it can connect with another device then there is a problem with your device. Contact Manufacturer
- Check if you can connect with other wireless networks such as public and friends Wifi. If you can connect to other networks then there is a problem with your Wireless network.
Instructions to Fix Problem with Wi-Fi adapter
- Download the latest Wifi Driver for Dell XPS 13 9365 from Dell’s homepage.
- After completion of downloading file you have to double click on .exe file and the installation wizard will automatically start and the latest Wi-Fi driver for your Laptop will be installed.
- Also, BIOS Update can fix the Wi-Fi issues you are facing with your Dell XPS 13 9365 Laptop.
- How to install Linux Mint on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB
- How to install Windows 7 on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB
- Dell XPS 13 9365 Boot from USB Guide + BIOS key
- How to install Ubuntu on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB + Dual Boot
- Common Dell XPS 13 9365 Problems and their solutions
- Complete Dell XPS 13 9365 Overheating problem fix
- How to install Kali Linux on Dell XPS 13 9365 from USB