Here is the Best Huawei Nova Y60 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Huawei Nova Y60 Specifications
- Dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi
- Helio P35, Octa Core, 2.3 GHz Processor
- 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt
- 5000 mAh Battery
- 6.6 inches, 720 x 1600 px Display with Water Drop Notch
- 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP Triple Rear & 8 MP Front Camera
- Memory Card Supported
- Android v11
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Huawei Nova Y60
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Huawei Nova Y60
- Truecaller is the best-paid Huawei Nova Y60 Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Huawei Nova Y60
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for the Huawei Nova Y60 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.