Here is the Huawei Nova Y60 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Huawei Nova Y60 Specifications
- Massive OLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass v5 protection
- 64MP main camera on the backside
- 16MP selfie shooter
- MediaTek Dimensity 1200 chipset and 6GB RAM
- 5065mAh battery with 67W Fast Charging
- Stereo speakers tuned by JBL
- Splashproof IP53
What is The Overheating Problem in Huawei Nova Y60?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Huawei Nova Y60.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common Reasons for The Heating Issue in Huawei Nova Y60
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Huawei Nova Y60 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Huawei Nova Y60 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Huawei Nova Y60 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Huawei Nova Y60.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Huawei Nova Y60 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Huawei Nova Y60 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Huawei Nova Y60: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Huawei Nova Y60 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Huawei Nova Y60.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Huawei Nova Y60 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Huawei Nova Y60. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.
Any other issue? [su_button url=”https://infofuge.com/questions/ask”]Ask Problem[/su_button]