Here is How to connect Realme 3 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV.
- Realme 3 comes with a 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- As far as cameras are concerned, Realme 3 comes with 13 MP + 2 MP Dual primary camera and 13 MP for the front.
- Also, Realme 3 is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 processor with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage expandable up to 256 GB via MicroSD Card.
- Lastly, it has a 4230 mAh Non-removable battery.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- Also, This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
- Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your Realme 3 to a larger display.
Methods to connect Realme 3 with TV
1. Connecting Realme 3 with TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your Realme 3 with your Television.
2. Connecting Realme 3 with TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your Realme 3, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect Realme 3 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.