Here is How to Fix Battery Draining issue in Realme 2 Pro. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Realme 2 Pro?
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Realme 2 Pro can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Realme 2 Pro
- Realme 2 pro comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 11080 by 2340 pixels.
- The phone is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor with 8GB RAM.
- The storage of this device is 128GB of internal storage expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- As far as the camera is concerned it comes with a 16-megapixel rear camera with the 2-megapixel secondary camera.
- In addition, Realme 2 pro is a Dual-SIM phone with Android 8.1 as OS and skin of ColorOS 5.2 installed.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Realme 2 Pro
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Realme 2 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Realme 2 Pro . Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Realme 2 Pro: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Realme 2 Pro Battery Draining problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Realme 2 Pro Battery Draining problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Realme 2 Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Realme 2 Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Realme 2 Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Realme 2 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.