Here is Realme C1 Battery Draining fast issue fix. The phone comes with 4000mAh Battery but then too users are facing the problem. So here is the complete solution to battery draining issue in your phone.
About Realme C1
- Realme C1 has a 6.2-inch display smartphone with a resolution of 1520 x 720 Pixels.
- The phone is powered by Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor with 2GB RAM.
- It has a storage of 16GB storage expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
- The phone has an attractive design with an expansive display and good rear camera of 13+2MP and 5MP front camera.
- Lastly, it has a 4230 mAh Battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Realme C1
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Realme C1 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Realme C1. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your Realme C1.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Realme C1 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Realme C1 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Realme C1: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Realme C1: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Realme C1: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Realme C1 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.