Here is How to install hexedit on Ubuntu 18.04? Here are a few commands which you have to copy and paste into your Ubuntu terminal.
What is hexedit?
Hexedit is a viewer and editor in hexadecimal or ASCII for files or devices. It shows a target both in hexadecimal and in ASCII. This target can be a device or a file. The target can be edited and searched through. The hexedit editor is ideal to edit or inspect very large files or devices, as hard disks or its partitions, flash drives, etc
How to Install hexedit in Ubuntu 18.04?
Update your Ubuntu system first then install this package with the following commands:
sudo apt update sudo apt install hexedit
To remove this package use this command:
sudo apt remove hexedit
- How to Install gnuplot-x11 Package in Ubuntu 18.04?
- How to install testdisk on Ubuntu 18.04 OS?
- Install chntpw Package in Ubuntu 18.04
- How to install openbox Package on Ubuntu 18.04
- How to Install iperf Package in Ubuntu 18.04