Here is the Complete Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
- Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) is powered by a 1.8GHz processor with 3GB of RAM
- The internal storage of Huawei Y7 Pro is of 32GB that can be expanded up to 512GB via a microSD card.
- It has a touchscreen display of 6.26-inch with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels.
- For the rear camera, it has 13 + 2MP and 16 MP for the selfie camera.
- The is the phone is dual sim which runs on Android Oreo 8.1.
- Lastly, it is powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Huawei Y7 Pro (2019)
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019). Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Huawei Y7 Pro (2019): Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Huawei Y7 Pro (2019): Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Huawei Y7 Pro (2019): Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Huawei Y7 Pro (2019) you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.