Here is How to Fix LG Stylo 3 Battery Draining Quickly. The phone comes with 3080mAh Battery but then too users are facing the problem. So here is the complete solution to battery draining issue in your phone.
About LG Stylo 3
- LG Stylo 3 comes with a 5.70-inch display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
- It is powered by a 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB of the storage.
- Lastly, it has a battery capacity of 3080mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in LG Stylo 3
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your LG Stylo 3 has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your LG Stylo 3. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix LG Stylo 3 Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix LG Stylo 3 Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in LG Stylo 3: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in LG Stylo 3: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in LG Stylo 3: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your LG Stylo 3 you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- LG Stylo 3 Plus Overheating Problem [Complete Solution]
- Complete LG W10 Overheating Problem Fix
- LG W30 Call Recorder for recording calls automatically
- LG Stylo 3 Overheating Problem [Complete Solution]
- Complete LG Stylo 5 Overheating Problem Fix
- Complete LG Q60 Overheating problem fix