Here is the Complete Huawei Mate 10 Pro Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
What is the Battery Draining problem in Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Battery drain means the device is drained of electric charge or discharged.
- Dealing with such a problem can be a pain for any mobile phone user.
- The common cause of battery draining problem in your Huawei Mate 10 can be poorly optimized applications.
- There are some common ways to fix this problem which are discussed below.
About Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 is powered by Octa-core CPU (4 x Cortex A73 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.8 GHz) + i7 co-processor and Mali-G72 MP12 GPU.
- It as a 6.0″ HUAWEI FullView Display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels.
- For memory, it has 6 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM.
- When it comes to the camera it has 20 MP Monochrome + 12 MP for the main camera and 8 MP for the front camera.
- Lastly, it has a battery of 4000 mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Huawei Mate 10 Pro
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Mate 10 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Huawei Mate 10 Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery In Huawei Mate 10 Pro: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
Ways to Fix Huawei Mate 10 Pro Battery Draining fast problem
Here are some Common ways to Fix Huawei Mate 10 Pro Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Huawei Mate 10 Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Huawei Mate 10 Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Huawei Mate 10 Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Huawei Mate 10 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
Read also –
- How to connect Huawei Mate 10 Pro to TV in 2 ways
- Huawei Mate 10 Running slow or lagging issue Fix
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Overheating issue fix quickly