Here is the Complete Huawei Mate 20 Pro Battery Draining Fast issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro is powered by a 7nm process chipset with the Kirin 980 and 2 Neural Processing Units.
- Other than processing power it also provides a fourth-generation image signal processor and an LTE Cat.21 modem.
- However, all components make this phone a highly innovative mobile phone.
- Lastly, it uses a long-lasting 4,200 mAh battery.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in Huawei Mate 20 Pro
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your Huawei Mate 20 Pro has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the heating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix Huawei Mate 20 Pro Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix Huawei Mate 20 Pro Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your Huawei Mate 20 Pro you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.
- Replace if Battery is old or damaged: If your phone is old then it is obvious to say that your phone’s battery is dying because of natural death. Furthermore, the manufacturers claim their battery can perform well for 1000 charges. So purchasing a phone with a removable battery can be an advantage as you can replace them easily.
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro Connect with TV via Casting
- Huawei P20 Pro Running slow or lagging issue Fix
- Download the Best Call Recorder for Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Any other issue? Ask Problem