Here is the Nokia 2.3 Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phone so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Nokia 2.3
- Nokia 2.3 comes with a 6.20-inch display with a resolution of 720×1520 pixels.
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio A22 processor with 2GB RAM and 32GB of storage.
- The phone packs a 13MP + 2MP dual-camera at the rear and 5MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android 9 Pie with a battery capacity of 4000mAh.
What is the overheating problem in Nokia 2.3?
- The heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Nokia 2.3.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via movement of electricity.
Common reasons for the heating issue in Nokia 2.3
The commons reasons for arising a heating problem in Nokia 2.3 are,
1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period
Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Nokia 2.3 has an extraordinary gaming performance.
3. Streaming Content
Watching video content for hours can destroy the battery health with overheating the phone.
4. Incorrect Settings
The settings of your phone can also impact on the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers and using many widgets.
5. Not Updating Apps
Apps installed on your Nokia 2.3 might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update.
Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Nokia 2.3.
If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Nokia 2.3 Overheating problem
You can fix the heating issue in Nokia 2.3 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Nokia 2.3: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Nokia 2.3 and decrease heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save the battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Nokia 2.3.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Nokia 2.3 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Nokia 2.3. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.