There are some special tricks and tips for every device. We have listed some special hidden features and functions for your Samsung Galaxy A22. So without wasting time let’s get started.
About Samsung Galaxy A22
- Samsung Galaxy A22 comes with a Super AMOLED Display
- It packs a Quad camera of 48MP Wide Angle Primary Camera, a 5MP Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, a 2MP Macro Camera teamed with another 2MP Depth Camera on the rear side, and a 13MP front shooter
- It is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 chipset with 4GB RAM and 128GB of the storage
- Lastly, 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging compatibility.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Tips and Tricks
- How To Hard Reset
- How To Factory Reset
- Add Fingerprint
- Add lock screen Password
- Block Any Number
- Change Phone Language
- Enable/Disable Dark Mode
- Find IP Address
- Find IMEI Number
- Enable/Disable Do Not Disturb
- Recover Deleted Contacts
- Forgot Phone PIN Code
- Fix Overheating Issue
- Enable Call Recorder
- Download Stock Wallpapers
- Forgot Phone Security Password
- Make Phone Faster
- How To Update Samsung Galaxy A22
- Samsung Galaxy A22 Turn on issues [Solution]
- Protect Samsung Galaxy A22 from Water Damage [Solution]
- Download Youtube Videos
- Enable Developer Options
- Remove Google Account
1. How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A22?
Here is why you’ll need to do a hard reset on your phone.
- If you want to erase all the data or format your device
- Forgotten Security Password
- Pattern Lock Forgotten
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- If your phone seems frozen
- If your phone is running slow
- Battery Draining and Overheating issues
- Selling your phone
Hard Reset or master reset operation is most commonly used to repair damaged or malfunctioning equipment or deletion of user data before the sale.
Note: Before making any changes to your phone, please make sure that you have created a backup of all files. Please read this guide to create a backup on your Android smartphone.
Is it safe to do a hard reset?
Hard Reset is absolutely safe process and should not cause any damage. As your intention is to clean your device’s data the only thing to keep in mind is you cannot recover your data once a hard reset is performed. So make sure to create a backup of your important files such as messages, photos, contacts, and other private data. Lastly, the procedure will restore to default including password, settings, and all data in your device will be deleted.
How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A22?
- First of all, switch off your phone
- Now To get into the recovery mode press the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates. If the Xiaomi logo or Recovery screen appears you can release all the buttons.
- You can allow up to 30 seconds to your phone for the recovery screen to appear.
- To hard reset, your Samsung Galaxy A22 chooses to wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- After that select yes if needed any confirmation from the menu and press the Power button once.
- Finally, choose the Reboot system now by using the Power key.
2. How To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy A22?
To Factory reset your Samsung Galaxy A22 follow some instructions provided below
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your Honor phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.
3. How To add a Fingerprint to Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to set up or enable fingerprint protection on your Samsung Galaxy A22 follow these simple steps provided below.
- Tap on the Settings app to open it
- Scroll down and choose Passwords and security
- Tap on Fingerprint Unlock
- Now keep your finger on the fingerprint sensor and enroll the finger recognition method
4. How to add a lock screen password on Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to add a lock screen password on Samsung Galaxy A22 follow these steps
- Tap on the Settings app to open it
- Now Scroll down and choose Passwords and security
- Now tap on Password
- Select any lock screen method as per your requirement
- Now tap on Got it button
- Finally, set your desired new password, PIN, or pattern
- At last tap on Confirm button.
5. How to change language in Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to change your current language in Samsung Galaxy A22 you can follow these simple steps
- Tap on the Settings app to open it
- Scroll down and tap on Additional settings
- Now tap on Languages & Input
- Tap on Languages
- Now choose the languages that you prefer.
- Well done! now you have successfully changed the language on your Samsung Galaxy A22
6. How to block any phone number on Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to block or blacklist any phone number on your Samsung Galaxy A22 phone. After blocking a particular number the person will unable to call you, they will be replied that you are busy. You can follow these easy steps to block any number.
- First, open Phone Dialer App
- Tap on three dots at the top right corner of the screen
- Now tap on Settings to open it
- Now tap on Blocked Numbers then tap on Add a number
- Enter the phone number that you want to get blocked
- Now tap on the Block option.
- Congratulations! You have successfully blocked the number on your Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone.
7. How to find phone IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to find the IMEI number on Samsung Galaxy A22 follow these steps
- First, tap on the Settings app to open it
- Now Choose About Device
- Finally, Select Status to IMEI details
8. How to enable or turn on do not disturb on Samsung Galaxy A22?
Follow the easiest way to turn on do not disturb on Samsung Galaxy A22
- Tap on the Settings app to open it
- Now Tap on Sounds & Vibration
- Tap on the Silent/DND tab
- Finally, Tap on the DND option to enable it
9. What to do if you forget the security password for Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you have forgotten the security password of your Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone so you can always try Hard Reset (Hard Reset will factory reset your phone by removing all data including settings and contacts)
10. How To Make Samsung Galaxy A22 Faster?
There are several ways to make your Samsung Galaxy A22 faster. We have listed some ways in which you can remove lag from your device and help your device to run smoother and faster.
- Perform an unnecessary application cleanup,
- Now Delete all downloaded applications or data which are of no use to you
- Remove preinstalled applications.
- These preinstalled applications take unwanted space which can make your phone slower
- Try to transfer all your media files from internal storage to an external memory card
- Keep your mobile up to date. The updated softwares comes with increased performance without any bugs which removed lag from your phone.
- Try to restart your smartphone once a day
- If your phone still lags or gets way too slow you can always perform a factory reset.
11. How to record screen on Samsung Galaxy A22?
If you want to record screen on your phone then follow the mentioned steps.
- First, swipe down from top to open toggle panel
- Tap on the Screen recorder icon (As soon as you tap on the Screen recorder icon phone starts recording it’s screen)
- Tap on Stop button to stop recording
- The recorded videos can be watched from gallery
You can also use this screen recorder app which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Features of this app
- Capture screen to take a clear Screenshot
- The app comes with a Video Editor: Trim video and change the speed.
- You can Record Gameplay on your phone
- Export Full HD video with custom settings: 240p to 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps
- You can record a clean video & screenshot with No watermark.
- Screen Recorder with Facecam
- No recording time limits & No root needed
- It has a Floating window One touch to control and snap the exact moment easily
12. How to take a backup in Samsung Galaxy A22?
The best methods are provided below to create backups on your phone.
Method 1: Using Cloud Services
One of the most convenient and best ways to store your important files is by using cloud services. For your Android device, Google Drive is the option we’ll recommend. Follow the steps given below to take a backup on Google Drive.
- First, head over to Settings.
- Once you are inside the Settings menu tap on “Accounts”.
- Now tap on Google under Accounts and choose your desired Google email address that you want to use to store backups.
- Now select the files that your wish to backup.
- Tap on More and press Sync now.
- Good Job!
Method 2: Using Third-Party Apps
MyBackup Pro is the easiest, most reliable, and feature-packed Android backup solution available.
Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.
You can backup Apps, Contacts, SMS, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Calendars to your SD card.
You can share installation APK files with your friends
Method 3: Creating Backups on Rooted Device
- To try this method first make sure that you have enabled USB debugging on your phone under the Developer option. Go to Settings>>About Phone>>tap on the Build Number 7 times till you see a toast message “You are now a developer”.
- Under the Developer Options, you need to enable USB Debugging. To do that again head to the Settings>>Developer Options>>enable USB Debugging toggle.
- Now you can connect your phone to the PC using the USB Cable.
- Allow the USB Debugging prompt on your phone.
- Now you have to download and install ADB and Fastboot tools on your PC
- Open a command prompt on the same folder and type the following:
adb backup –all
- The above command will take a backup of your app’s data and system data.
- You can also enter the below command to take a backup of your data on the SD Card.
adb backup –shared
- Once the commands are executed, you will be prompted to provide an encryption password. Then tap on Backup my data to take the complete backup.
Method 4: Using Computer To Create Backups
- Connect your Android device to your Computer
- Check the notification bar on your phone and select Transfer files.
- Done Start copying the files that you wish to store on your PC and paste it in the desired location.
13. How to update your Samsung Galaxy A22?
In order to update your Samsung Galaxy A22 to the latest software update follow these steps provided below:
- First, Tap on Settings app to open it
- Now Scroll down and tap on Software update
- You have to download the latest software update by clicking on the “Download Now” button
- Now tap on Update Now to update the device to the latest version.
- Finally, Phone will be restarted so please do not not close while the phone is updating (While updating, make sure that your smartphone needs to be atleast 70% charged)
14. What to do if your phone does not turns on?
If your phone is not starting up then you should follow from rules and methods provided below to fix the issues with your phone.
- First step is to check if your phone’s battery is discharged. You can connect your phone with your charger if the phone is out of battery.
- Try hard reset on your phone the guide is given above in the first paragraph. Hard reset will remove all the data from your phone including all viruses and malware.
- Lastly, it nothing is working or it doesn’t react to the hard reset then the problem may likely be in the motherboard or screen problem.
15. How to download Youtube videos on Samsung Galaxy A22?
You can download Youtube videos on Samsung Galaxy A22 by using any third party app like TubeMate.
16. How to enable or disable dark mode on Samsung Galaxy A22?
Follow the steps to turn on or off dark mode on your Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone
- First tap on Settings app to open it
- Now Choose Display
- Tap on the Dark mode option
- Now tap on the Dark mode slider to enable it
17. How to find the IP address of your Samsung Galaxy A22 Phone?
In order to find IP address on Samsung Galaxy A22 follow these steps:
- Tap on Settings app to open it
- Choose About Device
- Select Status to find the IP Address of the device
18. How to fix your Samsung Galaxy A22 water damage, and How to save it from water damages?
Here are some tips which you can follow to save your phone from water damages and fix if it is damages by water.
- The phone can cause an internal short circuit if you turned your phone right away so please keep it aside if the phone gets switched off.
- Please don’t charge your phone as it also may cause a short circuit.
- Don’t blow air in the ports, Don’t press any buttons, you don’t have to use any air blower or dryer or microwave to get rid of water.
Now what you have to do:
- Wipe your phone with a cloth
- Remove back cover, SIM and Memory Card if possible
- Try using a vacuum cleaner instead of using any hair dryer, as vacuum cleaner which resist the water to go inside by using its reverse suction technology.
- Now make sure the water is removed from the device and keep it in a bag of uncooked rice for about 2 days.
- Check your phone after two days and check if any moisture left to ensure that you can now enable your Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone.
How to recover deleted contacts in Samsung Galaxy A22?
If any contact is missing or is mistakenly deleted, you can use a very powerful tool called EaseUS MobiSaver. This tool helps you to restore other files such as movies, pictures, MP3 and SMS. You may also use this tool to backup your data on your computer.
How to transfer all data from Samsung Galaxy A22 to any other device?
If you can transfer all your data from your Samsung Galaxy A22 smartphone to some other smartphone by following the simple steps given below:
Method 1: Using Copy My Data
- First you need to install an Application called Copy My Data
- Open the Copy My Data App
- Tap on Next Button
- Now choose one of the option from, To or from another device over WIFI or Back or Restore from Google Drive
- If you wish to move data between two devices, remember you need to connect both phones to the same Network. Try to use wi-fi connection for the same instead of mobile internet
- You need to install the Copy my Data application on the the second phone. Open the application on the second phone too
- Your phone will now look for another device, now select the other device and tap on Next button.
- Now confirm the PIN code
- Now select all the files that you want to transfer, tap on Next button.
- Transfer process will start, tap on Finish Button after the completion of transfer.
Method 2: Transfer All Data using SHAREit
- Connect both PC and mobile phone to the same local Wi-FI network.
- Run the SHAREit software on computer side, click to display the QR code.
- Now Run SHAREit app on your mobile phone, tap to open the main menu, choose Connect to PC >> Scan to connect, then scan the QR code displayed in SHAREit for Windows using your mobile phone.
- Finally, Your PC and mobile phone will be connected instantly.