Here is the Tecno Camon 18T Overheating Problem Fix. Many users are facing this overheating problem on their phones so we will show you the solution to this problem.
About Tecno Camon 18T
Processor: MediaTek Helio G85
RAM: 4 GB
Storage: 128 GB
Display: 6.8 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 5000 mAh
The display size is 6.8 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and gives you a 1080 x 2460 pixels resolution. The smartphone consists of a triple-camera including 48 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth).
It is packed with 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The device features Bluetooth 5.0, FM Radio, GPS, and micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go. The dimension of the device is 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.9 mm and it runs on the Android 11 + HIOS 8.0 operating system.
The smartphone is fueled by a Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery + Fast charging 18W.
What Is The Overheating Problem in Tecno Camon 18T?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your Tecno Camon 18T.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in Tecno Camon 18T
The common reasons for arising a heating problem in Tecno Camon 18T are 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
2. Gaming for Long Period Gaming for a longer period can exhaust the hardware components of your device producing heat. In addition, Tecno Camon 18T has an extraordinary gaming performance. 3. Streaming Content Watching video content for hours can destroy battery health by overheating the phone. 4. Incorrect Settings The settings of your phone can also impact the amount of energy consumption of the device. It involves high brightness, animated wallpapers, and using many widgets. 5. Not Updating Apps Apps installed on your Tecno Camon 18T might be suffering from a bug so you can fix them with an update. 6. Overclocking Have you increased the Clock speed of your device? Then the result is only overheating and battery drain. Overclocking can increase the performance of your device but it will significantly produce heat on your Tecno Camon 18T. 7. Overcharging If your phone is charged above the required then excess energy is making your device overheated. So stop charging more than required.
Instructions to Fix Tecno Camon 18T Overheating Problem
You can fix the heating issue in Tecno Camon 18T by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your Tecno Camon 18T: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the Tecno Camon 18T and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery draining problem in Tecno Camon 18T.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your Tecno Camon 18T may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your Tecno Camon 18T. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.