Here is the Best Vivo X80 5G Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Vivo X80 5G
Processor: MediaTek Density 9000
RAM: 8 GB, 12 GB
Storage: 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB
Display: 6.78 inches
Camera: Triple Camera
Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh
The smartphone is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 chipset Octa-core processor. The resolution of the display is 1080 x 2400 pixels and the display size is 6.78 inches AMOLED. It is packed with 8 GB and 12 GB RAM. Lastly, it is fueled with a 4500 battery + Fast charging 80W + Reverse charging.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is software that is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over a Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Vivo X80 5G
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software-based call recording.
- The hosting-based call recording is nothing but using recording servers that are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either on your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for:
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Vivo X80 5G
- Truecaller is the best-paid Vivo X80 5G Call recorder that can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller on your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in the Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recordings are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Vivo X80 5G
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Vivo X80 5G is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes, and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and synced to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.