Here is the Automatic Vivo Y12 Call Recorder for recording calls in HD and automatically. You can download these call recorders for the best recording experience.
About Vivo Y12
- Vivo Y12 comes with a 6.35-inch display with a resolution of 1544 x 720 pixels.
- As far as cameras are concerned, Vivo Y12 comes with a triple camera of 13MP + 8MP + 2MP for the rear and 8MP front camera.
- Also, Vivo Y12 is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB Storage.
- Lastly, it has a 5000 mAh Non-removable battery.
What is a Call Recorder?
- A call recorder is a software which is used to record a telephonic conversation which may be over Public switched telephonic network (PSTN) or Voice over internet protocol (VOIP).
- Furthermore, the call recorder is becoming important for social and working networking.
Types of Call Recorders for Vivo Y12
- Generally, there are two types of call recording solutions for your phone, one is Hosting call recording and another one is software based call recording.
- The hosting based call recording is nothing but using recording servers which are paid for their services.
- In software call recording the recorder is either in your computer or in the server.
Call Recorder is generally used for
- Control on Quality
- Also, For Training Employees
- Lastly, For Performance review of employees
Truecaller Call Recorder for Vivo Y12
- Truecaller is the best paid Vivo Y12 Call recorder which can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
- After installing Truecaller in your phone navigate to Settings>Call recordings> toggle on ‘Record calls’.
- The call recordings can be found in Truecaller menu> Call Recordings.
- All call recording are saved under the folder named TCCalls.
- Lastly, the cloud feature such as Google Drive is coming soon.
Automatic Call Recorder for Vivo Y12
- The Best Fee Call Recorder for Vivo Y12 is the Automatic Call Recorder. You can Download this application from Google Play Store.
- There are many features available with this recorder such as listing to recording, adding notes and sharing.
- Also, call recordings can be saved and sync to Google Drive and Dropbox which works on Android versions 3.0 and above.
- Lastly, there are two versions of the App Free and Trial.