Here is the Chuwi SurBook Mini BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
About Chuwi SurBook Mini
- Chuwi SurBook Mini comes with a 10.8 inches IPS, LCD WUXGA display with a resolution of 1920 x 1280 Pixels.
- It is powered by Quad Core 1.1GHz CPU with 6GB RAM and 64GB storage expandable upto 128GB via microSD.
- The graphics are powered by Intel HD 500 Graphics.
- Chuwi SurBook Mini has a Non-Removable Lithium-ion Polymer 8,000 mAh battery.
- When it comes to the camera it has 5 Megapixel Rear Camera and 2 Megapixel Front camera.
- It has network options including 802.11 WIFI, and Bluetooth 4.0.
- Lastly, Chuwi SurBook Mini is 0.88cm thick and weights 686gms with Microsoft Windows 10 Home English Version.
Download and Install Chuwi SurBook MiniBIOS Update
You Download and install the Chuwi SurBook Mini BIOS Update from here – Download BIOS Update
Read also –
- Complete Chuwi SurBook Mini Overheating problem fix
- Common Chuwi SurBook Mini Problems and their Solutions
Read some installation guides,
- How to install Windows 7 on Chuwi SurBook Mini from USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Chuwi SurBook Mini from USB
- Install Ubuntu on Chuwi SurBook Mini from USB