Here is the Acer Nitro 5 BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
About Acer Nitro 5
- Acer Nitro 5 is one of the fast performance laptops by Acer with solid graphics on a budget.
- Cons of purchasing the laptop is an awful webcam and keyboard is very clicky.
- Acer Nitro 5 is powered by a 2.3-GHz Intel Core i5-8300H processor, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD.
- Also, The graphics are powered by Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- According to LaptopMag’s Battery test 2.0, the battery of Acer Nitro 5 lasts for hours and 44 minutes.
Acer Nitro 5 BIOS Update
Acer Nitro 5 BIOS Key
To Enter Into BIOS in Acer Nitro 5 Use F2 key or the DEL key
Change boot-order to boot from USB in Acer Nitro 5
- Turn your Acer Nitro 5 off
- Now connect the bootable USB stick to the port.
- Press the power button and press the F2 button as soon as the Acer Logo appears.
- Now go to the Boot by selecting with Right Arrow.
- Use F5 or F6 key to change the order to USB.
- Finally, Reboot your Laptop
Read also –