Here is the complete Huawei MateBook 13 Overheating problem fix. Users have just asked for support on Infofuge if you have this similar heating issue in your Huawei MateBook 13 then follow this post.
About Huawei MateBook 13
- Huawei MateBook 13 comes with a 13-inch, 1440p (2,160 x 1,440, IPS, 300 nits, 1,000:1 contrast, 100% sRGB, 3:2 aspect) touch display.
- It is powered by a 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8565U processor with storage of 512GB SSD and 8GB DDR3 RAM.
- The graphics are powered by Intel UHD Graphics 620.
- It has a battery life of 8 hours and 18 minutes.
- It weighs 1.3kg.
- Finally, Windows 10 OS is pre-installed.
Read More about Huawei MateBook 13 specs
What is the Overheating problem in Huawei MateBook 13?
- Heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amount in your Huawei MateBook 13.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop and it can also cause a battery draining issue in your laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why Overheating can be caused in Huawei MateBook 13?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of the heating problem in Huawei MateBook 13
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Also, Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Huawei MateBook 13.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Huawei MateBook 13.
- Furthermore, The laptop needs more power supply.
Instructions to Fix the Huawei MateBook 13 overheating problem
Follow these instructions below to Fix the overheating problem in your Huawei MateBook 13,
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Huawei MateBook 13
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Huawei MateBook 13 is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your Huawei MateBook 13 in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated Huawei MateBook 13 in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your Huawei MateBook 13 has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Huawei MateBook 13. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in Huawei MateBook 13
There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as,
- Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you
- The performance your Huawei MateBook 13 will improve
- Also, Booting time will become short
Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. Huawei provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Huawei MateBook 13 – Contact Support
6. Use Low Power mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. Lastly, There is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. Lastly, purchase a power efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating Huawei MateBook 13 can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Read some installation guides for Huawei MateBook 13 –
- How to install Kali Linux on Huawei MateBook 13 from USB
- How to install Ubuntu on Huawei MateBook 13 + Dual Boot Windows
- Also, Install Windows 7 on Huawei MateBook 13 from USB
- Huawei MateBook 13 Fan Noise Problem Fix
- Common Huawei MateBook 13 Problems and their solutions