Here is How to Fix an Overheating problem in Huawei Matebook X Pro? also, there are some more problems caused by an overheating issue which should be discussed with you. So without wasting time lets fix your problem with Huawei Matebook X Pro,
About Huawei Matebook X pro
Huawei Matebook X pro is one of the most beautiful laptops available in the market. It comes with sensible design and a bright display with good battery life. Huawei has released the terrific battery life laptops including Matebook D and X. This Laptop is rated as the best laptop for the year 2018. Huawei Matebook X pro is expensive but it is the most luxurious laptop available in the market.
- CPU:1.8GHz Intel Core i7-8550U quad-core processor
- Graphics Card: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- RAM: 16GB LPDDR3
- Screen:13.9-inch 3k display
- Storage:512GB SSD
Discuss Any Problem with your Laptop on Huawei Matebook X pro official Forum
Read also –
- Guide to upgrade RAM on Huawei Matebook X Pro?
- How to upgrade SSD on Huawei Matebook X pro
- How to take a screenshot on Huawei Matebook X Pro
What is overheating problem in Huawei Matebook X Pro?
- Heating problem is generally when the heat is increased in excessive amount in your Huawei Matebook X pro.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the Laptop.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical device or components produce heat and fans inside the Laptop help to move the air to keep the components cooled to normal temperatures.
Why overheating can be caused in Huawei Matebook X Pro?
- The common cause of heating can be inadequate cooling which enables components to produce more heat than normal.
- Also, the sound of the fan may indicate the laptop is inefficient to cool the hardware components.
What is the result of overheating?
- Windows stop responding and get paused.
- Games stop responding while playing games.
- Fans become louder and get spinning very fast which may be the result of removing excess heat from your Huawei Matebook X pro.
- Operating system restarts unexpectedly.
- Mouse and keyboard stop responding again and again.
- Some Dust inside the Laptop.
- High-ambient room temperature in Huawei Matebook X pro.
- The laptop needs more power supply.
How to Fix the overheating issue in Huawei Matebook X Pro?
Follow these instructions below to fix the overheating problem in your Huawei Matebook X Pro,
1. Removing the Dust and Lint by Cleaning venting in Huawei Matebook X pro
The vents are located under the case to allow the air to pass from there. The vents can get clogged or heat-generated parts can become covered with dust. This dust prevents air to flow around the fan blades which causes the fan to work harder when your Huawei Matebook X Pro is getting hot. However, it is necessary to clean the dust accumulated in the vents.
2. Place your Huawei Matebook X Pro in a cooler room
Keeping your overheated Huawei Matebook X Pro in a cooler temperature can make a difference in temperature. Furthermore, this step is optional so you can move to another step.
3. Ensure that your Huawei Matebook X Pro has a proper space for ventilation
As discussed above the ventilation of your laptop should be proper. Good ventilation can decrease the overheating problem in your Huawei Matebook X pro. However, Keep your laptop upright and at the level surface for good ventilation.
4. Check for BIOS updates in Huawei Matebook X pro
There are many benefits of updating the BIOS such as,
- Fix all the issues that are currently annoying to you
- The performance your Huawei Matebook X pro will improve
- Also, Booting time will become short
Lastly, if the process of updating the BIOS goes wrong it might result in some errors which may also result in damaging your computer. Huawei provides updates for BIOS and some other components of your Laptop. Check for updates
5. Test for any hardware failures
If all the solutions provided above are not able to fix your problem then you must check for any hardware failures. Also, To fix any bad component on your Huawei Matebook X pro – Contact Support
6. Use Low Power Mode
In this state, your Laptop will consume less power and will remain cooled. Lastly, there is a performance mode in your Laptop which should be enabled for resulting in lower system operating temperatures.
7. Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad
Laptop Coolers are commonly used by gamers for their heavy usage which results in the heating problem. However, you have to purchase a correct cooler for your laptop as the wrong cooler can make your problem worse. Lastly, purchase a power-efficient cooler that does not consume more power.
8. Reduce the Clock Speed of your CPU
To seek for a higher performance many users overclock their CPU. But the advanced user gets their Laptops in trouble by providing it heating issues. To fix the issue you have to underclock your laptop to normal.
9. End High Resource consuming Tasks
The programs that have high CPU and disk consumption but your computer in heavy burden. Rebooting can solve this problem if you are not able to access the Task Manager. On the task manager, you can see resource usage of every program. However, simply identify the program causing trouble and force stop the culprit.
10. Troubleshoot Physical components
Although the common cause of overheating Huawei Matebook X pro can be dust inside your computer. The other possible reason for this heating issue can be the faulty parts which need to be replaced immediately. Hardware components such as the battery, the RAM, and the hard drive can overheat after a time span. Lastly, If your laptop is under warranty period ask them for further assistance.
Purchase a Laptop Cooling Pad Online
- Ultra-Portable: Slim, compact, and lightweight enabling you to secure your speculation any place you go
- Ergonomic Comfort: Doubles as an ergonomic remain with two flexible tallness settings
- Optimized for Laptop Carrying: The amazing multi-directional metal work furnishes your workstation with a wear-opposing and stable PC conveying surface.
- Ultra-Quiet Fans: Three ultra-calm fans make a commotion free condition for you
- Extra USB Ports: Extra USB port and power switch configuration take into consideration associating more USB gadgets. Warm Tips: The bundled link is USB to USB association. Type C association gadgets need to set up a Type C to the USB connector.
Read also –
- Common Problems with Huawei MateBook X Pro and their Fix
- How to overclock Huawei MateBook X Pro’s CPU
- Huawei MateBook X Pro BIOS Key to enter into BIOS
- Huawei MateBook X Pro Fan Noise Problem Fix
- How to Factory Reset Huawei Matebook Laptops?
Read some Installation guides for Huawei MateBook X Pro –
- How to install Windows 7 on Huawei MateBook X Pro
- How to install Kali Linux in Huawei Matebook X Pro
- Install Ubuntu on Huawei Matebook X pro
- How to install Linux Mint on Huawei MateBook X Pro