Here is the Complete LG G8 ThinQ Battery Draining issue fix. You can follow the instructions provided below to fix this battery life issue.
About LG G8 ThinQ
- LG G8 ThinQ comes with a 6.22-inch touchscreen display with 720 pixels by 1520 pixels resolution.
- It is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable.
- For the camera, it has a 13+5 megapixel camera for rear and 5-megapixel selfie camera.
- Lastly, it has a battery of 3400mAh.
Common Reason why Battery Drain issue arises in LG G8 ThinQ
There are some common reasons why Battery Draining problem can be caused,
- Charging For Longer Periods: The main reason why the battery of your LG G8 ThinQ has been destroyed is that you have charged for more time. However, keep an eye on the charging time and use the correct charger.
- Operating the device continuously: Playing high graphics games such as PUBG Mobile can cause high battery drain in your LG G8 ThinQ. Give a break to your phone it will also reduce the overheating issue on your phone.
- Infections: Your device might be suffering from a malicious code which might be using the computing power your phone to mine cryptocurrencies. However, to protect from such malicious infections install an Antivirus such as AVG Antivirus.
- Damaged Battery: If you have recently bought a phone suffering from battery drain problem then you should contact the service center. They will surely replace the damaged battery with a new one.
How to Fix LG G8 ThinQ Battery Draining fast problem?
Here are some Common ways to Fix LG G8 ThinQ Battery Draining fast problem,
- Using Low Power Mode in LG G8 ThinQ: Power saving is a very essential feature when it comes to battery draining issue. This feature will provide auto-brightness, limiting refresh rate and close background apps to give the best battery life.
- Turning off connectivity options in LG G8 ThinQ: Network connection options such as Bluetooth, Wifi and GPS drain battery and should be turned off when not in use. Try to get your phone free of these battery stressing networks such as Wifi and Bluetooth. Furthermore, it’s better to use them in need. In addition, Location service such as GPS is needed time so it’s better to use only in need.
- Performing Factory Reset in LG G8 ThinQ: Your phone might be suffering from any application or infected files which must be removed. To reset your LG G8 ThinQ you can go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset> Reset device. Finally, erase everything to get a phone as if it has come from the factory.