Here is How To Factory Google Pixel phones? follow the set of instructions provided on this page to erase all data from your phone.
Google is an American company specializing in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The company owns the Android operating system, which is the world’s most popular smartphone OS.
How To Factory Reset Google Pixel Phones?
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your Google Pixel phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.