Here is How to Fix Acer Aspire Black Screen Problem or screen won’t turn on while startup on your Acer Aspire laptop. By following some simple steps provided below the problem can be solved easily.
Steps to Fix Acer Aspire Black Screen Problem
Step 1: Performing Hard Reset
- Resetting the pc will resolve several problems that cause a blank screen.
- Remove the battery from your Laptop. (if not removable then skip this step.)
- Disconnect the power link from your PC.
- Press and hold the power button on your PC for around one moment.
- Plug-in power again and turn it on.
- Turn off your PC.
- Connect the battery to your PC and turn it on.
- Continue to the next step if a hard reset didn’t resolve the problem.
Step 2: Connecting an associate external monitor to check the show
- The screen would possibly stay black once there’s a corrupted graphics driver or a haul with the LCD display back lightweight.
- To check your laptop attach an associate external monitor and restart the pc.
- This check is useful if the show is black however you’ll hear that the pc is working your Laptop connected to associate external monitor
Connect an associate external monitor your Acer Aspire Laptop.
- For directions, see Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10 and 8).
- If the pc screen doesn’t show on the external monitor, press F4 (or the key with this image ) till the screen image displays.
- If a picture displays on the external monitor, there could be a graphics driver conflict with your Laptop’s LCD display.
- With the external monitor connected, move to Acer client Support – software system and Driver Downloads. transfer and install the newest graphics and chipset drivers for your specific laptop.
- If associate updated BIOS version is offered, see change the BIOS for steps to put in it.
- If the screen remains black when changing the chipset and graphics drivers and BIOS, the alphanumeric display could be defective.
- Contact Acer for technical help or send the Laptop for service.
- If you’ll hear sounds of operation however no image is visible on either show, move to consequent step.
Step 3: Recovering the BIOS
- When you upgrade the BIOS on your Laptop, your drive stores a replica of the previous BIOS version.
- As long because the drive remains purposeful, you’ll recover and install the last sensible version of the BIOS.
- Use these steps though you can not see something on the monitor:
- Turn off your PC.
- Connect your Acer Aspire Laptop to an influence supply mistreatment the ability adapter.
- Press and hold the Windows key and also the B key at an equivalent time whereas the pc is off.
- While still pressing each key, hold down the ability button for one second, then unharness the ability button and also the keys.
- The power diode lightweight remains on, and also the screen remains blank for concerning forty seconds. you would possibly hear beeping sounds.
- Afterward, associate Acer BIOS Update screen displays, and also the BIOS update begins.
- If recovering the BIOS didn’t resolve the blank screen drawback follow the next step.
Step 4: Reinstalling the Memory
- Mood killer your PC and detach the power link and the battery from your Acer Aspire Laptop.
- Remove the spread on the memory module compartment on the back of your PC. (You may need to check the manual or the official aides of your item for directions on the best way to do this.)
- Remove the memory from your workstation.
- Rub the brilliant contact of your memory with an eraser. (This can clean the brilliant contact of your memory.)
- Install the memory back to your Acer Aspire Laptop.
- Place the memory module compartment spread back to your Laptop.
- Turn on your workstation and check whether your issue is fixed.
- However, if your problem is not fixed till now feel free to contact Acer.
- Acer Aspire 5 Running Slow Issue Fixed
- How to take a screenshot on Acer Aspire Laptop Windows 10
- Acer Aspire Touchpad Not Working Windows 10
- Acer Aspire Keyboard Not Working Problem (Solved)
- How to Factory Reset Acer Aspire E 15 to clean everything
- How to install Linux Mint on Acer Aspire E 15 from USB
- Acer Aspire One Fan Noise or Loud Fans Problem Fix