About OnePlus 12
Inspired by nature and perfected by OnePlus, the OnePlus 12 is a fusion of luxury and durability, delivering unparalleled smoothness. Here’s a quick look at its impressive specs:
Display: A mesmerizing 6.7-inch, 120Hz Fluid AMOLED display brings everything to life with stunning clarity and responsiveness.
Performance: Powered by the blazing-fast Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor and 12/16GB LPDDR5x RAM, the OnePlus 12 handles even the most demanding tasks with ease.
Camera: Capture stunning photos and videos with the 50MP+50MP+64MP triple camera system, featuring a 64MP telephoto lens for up to 3x optical zoom.
Storage: Choose between 256GB or 512GB of UFS 4.0 storage for all your apps, photos, and videos.
Battery: A long-lasting 5000 mAh battery keeps you powered throughout the day, while 80W SuperVOOC charging gets you back up and running in no time.
Software: Experience the latest OxygenOS 13 based on Android 13, offering a smooth and intuitive user experience.
Availability: The OnePlus 12 is currently available in China and will be launching globally in early 2024.
What is the heating issue in OnePlus 12?
- The heating problem is generally when heat is increased in excessive amounts in your OnePlus 12.
- The resulting heat may damage the internal components of the phone.
- But it is apparent to say that electrical devices or components produce heat as they work via the movement of electricity.
Common reasons for The Heating Issue in OnePlus 12The common reasons for rising heating problems in the OnePlus 12 are 1. Hardware components
- The main culprits are the processor, RAM, battery, and screen.
- These main components are the main reason for producing heat in your device.
- The processor transfers the information at a very high speed and the screen emits light which makes the process heated.
Instructions to Fix OnePlus 12 Overheating ProblemYou can fix the heating issue in OnePlus 12 by following the common ways below,
- Install Junk Cleaner in your OnePlus 12: Using Junk Cleaners such as AVG Cleaner will clean junk files and applications to free up processor and RAM. This cleaner will increase the performance of the OnePlus 12 and decrease the heating.
- Using low Power Mode: More power means more electricity which results in more heating. You can use this mode to save battery life as well as to solve the battery-draining problem in OnePlus 12.
- Turn Off Bluetooth and other network connections: Disable network connections such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS to cool it down.
- Using Antivirus Software: Antivirus software may be very beneficial if your phone is attacked by malicious software. Many software uses the computing power of your phone to mine cryptocurrencies so be aware of this fact. Your OnePlus 12 may be suffering from malware resulting in heating problems in your phone.
- Keep it away from Direct contact with Sunlight: Sunlight can significantly heat up the hardware components of your phone which results in overheating.
- Finally, Restart your phone: Restarting will prevent you from minor software issues.
- Use CoolerMaster to solve the overheating problem in your device: You can use a cooling assistant such as CoolerMaster to cool down your OnePlus 12. It will automatically detect the culprit software or app overheating your device and will forcefully stop it.