Here is How To Your Delete Google Account from Honor Note 10? How to clear Google user on Honor Note 10? Remove Google account from your Honor Note 10? How to Erase Google User from Honor Note 10?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your Honor Note 10. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
Honor is a mobile, tablet, and wearables brand of Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei. Established in 2013, the largely-online brand contributes a significant proportion of Huawei’s total sales in its categories.
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your Honor Note 10 from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from Honor Note 10?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your Honor Note 10.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset Honor Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on Honor Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.