Here is How To Your Remove Google account from your ZTE Blade D6? Delete Google Account from ZTE Blade D6? How to clear Google user on ZTE Blade D6? How to Erase ZTE User from ZTE Blade D6?
In the article given below, we have explained thoroughly the way to remove Google Account from your ZTE Blade D6. So follow the set of instructions carefully to erase Google Account from your device.
About ZTEZhongxing Telecommunication Equipment Corporation is a Chinese multinational telecommunications equipment and systems company that is the world’s fourth-largest mobile phone manufacturer. The company has made several Android smartphones and tablets. While the company mainly sells products under the ZTE brand, it is also an original equipment manufacturer (OEM).
What are the Uses of a Google Account in an Android Phone?
Google Account is a very valuable thing in your Android device. It is the lifeblood of your ZTE Blade D6 from email to photos, payments, and, applications, Google is everywhere. Google has some fantastic services to offers its users and manages their phones efficiently. Moreover, whatever your reason is to remove the Google Account from your phone we’ll guide you to erase the account from your phone.
How To Remove Your Google Account from ZTE Blade D6?
- First, Turn On your device
- Now Swipe Up to the apps menu
- Go to the settings to manage your current account
- Tap on the Accounts and backup option from the list
- After Selecting the Accounts option you’ll get access to all your Google Accounts on the device.
- Finally, make the decision to remove a particular Google account from your Phone.
- Confirm by choosing Remove Account Option.
- The Google Account is successfully removed from your ZTE Blade D6.
Some More related articles:
- How To Enable USB Debugging Mode
- Factory Reset ZTE Phones
- Increase Performance in Android
- Wipe Cache Partition on Android Phones
Any problem while performing this tutorial feel free to comment below. Follow our blog for more updates.