Here is How To Factory Reset Coolpad phones? follow the set of instructions provided on this page to erase all data from your phone.
Coolpad Group Limited is a Chinese telecommunications equipment company headquartered in Shenzhen, China. Coolpad is among the largest smartphone companies in China. It recently entered the Indian market via a partnership with the online shopping website Snapdeal. Coolpad’s smartphones were exclusively available on the eCommerce website for the company’s Indian customers.
How To Factory Reset Coolpad Phones?
- If your phone is turned off then turn on your Coolpad phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now you should choose Settings and General management.
- After that select Reset and Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap on Reset.
- In the end, you need to choose to “Delete all”.
- Perfect! You have performed a hard reset operation.