Here is How to connect LG Q70 with TV? all you need to do is follow some instructions and use your phone with your TV and play games and watch videos.
About LG Q70
- LG Q70 comes with a 6.00-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2310 pixels.
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of the storage.
- It packs a 32MP + 13MP + 5MP camera at the rear and 16MP camera at the front.
- Lastly, the phone runs on Android Pie with the battery capacity of 4000mAh.
What is Chromecast?
- It is a streaming media adapter powered by Google which provides allows users to play online media content on television.
- This device is designed as a dongle which enables a mobile phone or computer to play online videos and music to digital television.
- Furthermore, it provides two methods to stream online content,
- First is mobile and web apps using cast technology and second is mirroring from the browser.
What is Miracast?
Miracast is like a USB stick used to connect Laptops, mobile to the TV via a wireless connection launched in 2012 by the Wi-Fi Alliance. Furthermore, it has eliminated HDMI cable by using Wi-Fi to mirror the content from your LG Q70 to a larger display.
Methods to connect LG Q70 with TV
1. Connecting LG Q70 with the TV via Chromecast
Once you have bought the device. You can set up your device by simply plugging into the USB port of the TV. Finally, you can mirror your LG Q70 with your Television.
2. Connecting LG Q70 with the TV via Miracast
Since the HDMI cable won’t work on your LG Q70, you can use Miracast to connect your phone and TV via Wi-Fi. However, this feature is supported by the newer models of TV.
In conclusion, there are many ways to connect LG Q70 with your TV but you have to select the best option available for your needs.