Here is the HP Omen BIOS key to enter into BIOS to change the settings, boot from USB or update the BIOS. Here is the BIOS key or boot key for your HP Omen laptop.
About HP Omen
HP Omen is the line of Gaming laptops launched by Hewlett-Packard.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
HP Omen BIOS Key
- Turn on or restart your Laptop
- Now start clicking F10 Key (BIOS Key) repeatedly to Enter into BIOS settings