Here is the Huawei MateBook D BIOS Update which can fix the problems you are facing with your Laptop. You can download and install BIOS update using the guide provided below.
What is BIOS
- BIOS or (basic input/output system) is the first program which loads whenever your computer is turned on.
- Furthermore, it is a software which controls display, keyboard, drives and more.
- Computers are now coming with UEFI firmware installed instead of BIOS but there is the similar role of UEFI too.
- It is made accessible to a nonvolatile read-only memory chip and whenever your computer is turned on the processor passes control to the BIOS.
Uses of BIOS
One can perform many functions with BIOS UI such as:
- Setting or adjusting the system clock
- For Enabling and disabling some system components and Hardware configuration
- Lastly, Selecting boot drives and Setting password prompts for providing secured access to the BIOS user interface.
Benefits of updating BIOS
- Improve the performance of your PC completely
- Issues with Compatibility are fixed
- Shorten Boot time
Is it necessary to update BIOS
- BIOS are not any big software which can be used to add some new features they have coded to control the necessary components of your PC.
- If your computer is working properly then it is not recommended to update the BIOS on your PC and you will not see any difference in both the versions.
- Also, with new updates, you may experience some new bugs so it is not necessary to update BIOS.
- Lastly, flashing or install a new BIOS is not easy as you think as you have to create a bootable disk and every manufacturer has its own instructions.
Caution: Please Backup your files before updating BIOS
Remember: You are upgrading your BIOS on your own risk and we are not responsible for any damage so Do your own research.
About Huawei MateBook D
Huawei Matebook D packs with a touch-screen display and AMD processor at an affordable price. It has one of the most comfortable keyboards and long battery life. The laptop has an aluminum chassis and good graphics performance. Furthermore, this is a solid mainstream laptop.
- CPU: 2.0-GHz AMD Ryzen 5 2500U processor
- RAM: 8GB of RAM – Guide To Upgrade RAM of Huawei Matebook D
- Hard Drive: 256GB SSD – Guide to Upgrade SSD
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon Vega 8 Mobile GPU
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Warranty: One Year
Read Full Review
Download and Install Huawei MateBook D BIOS Update
You Download and install the Huawei MateBook D BIOS Update from here – MateBook_D_BIOS_1.26
Read some installation guides,
- How to install Windows 7 on Huawei MateBook D with USB
- How to install Kali Linux on Huawei Matebook D
- Install Ubuntu on Huawei Matebook D + Dual Boot Windows